We can help you reach a safer future
- You can look to us for on-going emotional support
- We will give you guidance for navigating government and community services and resources available to victims of domestic violence
- Help you connect with civil, criminal justice, immigration, and social services.
- Provide guidance on financial matters, on managing money and resources
- On case to case basis, accompany to court, provide translation services, and assist you with obtaining a temporary protection/restraining order.
- Assist in getting legal guidance and initiating legal action
- Accompany you to any intimidating place such as a shelter, government offices, doctors’ appointments, and hospitals
- Help you locate housing, jobs, and competent professional help.
- On case to case basis, provide emergency financial assistance for (1) basic needs such as food and shelter (2) achieving self-reliance through English classes, driving lessons, health care, legal representation and so on.